Aftercare Planning is offered 2 weeks prior to discharge as part of our residential addiction treatment program.
The primary goal of the Tranquility Woods aftercare planning program is to ensure there is a smooth transition to the next step of clinical care and if applicable an appropriate sober living environment.
How we manage aftercare planning and Scheduling
- The primary Clinician has Continuum of Care discussions of goals, objectives, and cultural needs to allow for patient success.
- Proper medical documentation is seamlessly transferred to the next level of care.
- A long term plan of up to a year is established that includes treatment, living, peer coaching, and support groups.
- Tranquility Woods communication follow-up calls are established at 1 month, 6 months, and 1 year after treatment.
- Engagement of discharged clients into the TW alumni community with invitation to events, recovery blogs, articles, and relapse prevention tips.
Explore Our Program
More Treatment Methods at Tranquility Woods
Our Treatment Philosophy
We believe that drugs and alcohol are not the root or cause of addiction ~ There is usually an underlying problem, that if not addressed, will cause success to be short-lived. We know that if we treat the whole person, success can be lifelong. We believe it is imperative to develop a personalized recovery plan for every client and to not take a “cookie-cutter approach.” By combining the best blend of techniques and determining what will be most effective for each individual, we believe our clients will be better positioned to live a healthy, successful life in recovery.