Addiction Rehab For Veterans & First Responders
We Treat Most Drug Addictions
Veteran Addiction Rehab Program
We provide client-centered and evidence-based care with licensed and trained staff. Our clinicians have trained in evidence-based treatment for trauma like EMDR, CBT, DBT, and Brain spotting ( David Grand, 2015).
Our addiction-focused expert medical team provides alcohol and drug detoxification available on-site. Each client is medically evaluated for an individualized detoxification protocol. We can prescribe medications to create a comfortable and safe transition from drug and alcohol use.
Our comprehensive treatment methods cover a wide range of different physical and holistic support, including acupuncture, physical fitness, massage, yoga, mindfulness, meditation training, and much more.
Six Benefits of Our Veterans Program
- Understand the impact of trauma (PTSD) on the brain, behavior, and overall functioning
- Learn new coping skills to manage PTSD, anxiety, fear, depression, and substance use.
- Receive 4 hours of individualized addiction and trauma-based therapy.
- Participate in 3-4 hours of addiction groups, 1-2 hours of mental health groups, cellular healing, acupuncture, massage, and yoga every week.
- Families will be engaged within 24 hours of admission. Family sessions are twice a week on-site at your convenience.
- Consultation and treatment with trauma-informed medical professionals with a strong background in addiction medicine and pharmacotherapy.