Madison KaneAddictions Counselor
Madison Kane is a Licensed Graduate Professional Counselor (LGPC) dedicated to providing comprehensive care and support to individuals battling addiction. Her expertise lies in understanding the complexities of addiction, employing evidence-based therapeutic approaches, and offering individualized strategies to foster long-lasting recovery.
• Johns Hopkins Medicine – Madison served as a Psychology Extern for a year (2022) where her significant contributions included:
- Crafting meticulous treatment planning procedures and honing medication management strategies.
- Actively corresponding with seasoned clinical professionals during case management discussions and grand rounds.
- Leading therapeutic groups that addressed critical areas like anger management, co-dependency, and women’s trauma.
- Counseling clients during intake and group therapy sessions, ensuring detailed documentation at every step.
- Efficiently managing patients with substance use and co-occurring disorders across both outpatient facilities and inpatient hospital settings.
• Psi Chi, The International Honor Society in Psychology – Madison has been a proud member since November 2018, an acknowledgment of her academic prowess. Meeting the rigorous GPA and scholarly prerequisites for induction, she continues to be an active participant, regularly attending society meetings and engaging with fellow psychology enthusiasts.
• Attended Loyola University Maryland for her Master of Science degree in Clinical Professional Counseling.
In her role at Tranquility Woods, Madison collaborates with a multidisciplinary team of experts to provide an integrative treatment experience. Her compassionate approach, combined with her vast knowledge, makes her an invaluable asset to individuals on their journey to recovery and the broader addiction treatment community.