Careers at Tranquility Woods
Program Assistants (PAs) maintain cohesion and cooperation among the client community. PAs ensure clients are adhering to all rules and regulations, maintaining client safety and well-being. PAs also escort clients to outside activities, as well as complete hourly rounds to ensure clients are in all scheduled groups/sessions. PAs also help with giving out medication and completing any tasks or duties assigned to them. Our Program Assistants mentor/supervise our clients here at Tranquility Woods. We are looking for fun, energetic, enthusiastic candidates that will keep the Tranquility Woods clients entertained and busy during their free time.
Tranquility Woods, a premier Co-Occurring/Substance Abuse Treatment Center located in Pasadena, Maryland, is seeking a Full-Time Mental Health Therapist. Here at Tranquility Woods, our clients receive the most intensive treatment in the substance abuse industry. The two main things that separate us from other inpatient facilities are the three individual counseling sessions per week and the close, tight-knit family environment we create among the employees and clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct comprehensive bio-psycho-social assessments
- Collaborate with Mental Health therapist(s) to ensure the highest level of treatment
- The ideal candidate has previous experience within the addiction field and individual and group therapy experience.
- Maintain legible, accurate, HIPAA-compliant records
- Individual therapy and weekly Family therapy sessions
- Comply with federal, state, and local, legal and professional requirements
- Masters level licensing within good standing
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local laws and regulations
- Comprehensive knowledge of established diagnostic criteria for substance abuse disorders
- Warm and compassionate demeanor
A Medical Assistant, or a Clinical Assistant, is responsible for assisting Doctors and Nurses in providing care to their patients. Their duties include recording and updating medical histories and contact information in patient files, scheduling patient appointments, counting and logging medications, etc.
Medical Assistant duties and responsibilities
They should be detail-oriented, as they must enter all patient data accurately in their records so doctors and insurance companies can refer to them. Medical Assistants should also have interpersonal skills so they can work with patients who may be in pain.
Medical Assistants may perform the following duties:
- Schedule appointments
- Obtain blood samples
- Perform data entry
- Measure and record vital signs
- Clean exam rooms
Tranquility Woods is a luxury substance abuse center in Pasadena MD. We are looking to hire a full time administrative assistant. . You will support day-to-day operations by performing administrative tasks and ensuring high quality customer service for our patients.
As a Medical administrative assistant, you will perform various tasks on a daily basis. So, you should be able to multitask and prioritize. We also expect you to handle sensitive information confidentially.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our medical facility’s smooth operation by accurately completing administrative tasks in a timely manner.
- Update and maintain patients’ health records
- Assist patients with initial paperwork
- Schedule and coordinate appointments
- Use medical software to support all transactions
- Manage receivable and payable accounts and maintain financial records
- Answer patients’ queries and ensure quality customer service
- Collaborate with doctors and nurses to help with medical examinations, schedule tests, and order supplies
- Keep up-to-date with changes in medical and insurance legislation
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as an administrative assistant
- Hands-on experience with medical software and MS Office
- Knowledge of healthcare operations
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Customer-oriented communication skills
- High school diploma; certification in medical administration is a plus